Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Monday and Repeat

This has been the second week in a row where I have gotten Eric out the door on Monday morning only to have an eyrpy young man later that evening.  I need to break this cycle. Last night I got to bed late and checked in on Eric every few hours. At least I slept in until 6:15 this morning. No, that did not make up for the lost sleep.

I broke my rule of thumb not to run the washer and dryer past 100 degrees today. I just needed to get all the eyrpy laundry washed, and the last load went in when it hit 108 at our house. It only got to 106 at the airport. I will put that load in the dryer before bed tonight.

I filled 2 large diaper boxes with Tupperware in preparation for our kitchen redo, being careful to match containers and lids. I did not finish packing up the Tupperware cabinet for 2 reasons. First I left out the things we use frequently and second I did not want to remove the base of diaper mountain, open and add the next 3 cases of diapers, then put the old diapers on top. My excuse is that I was tired and I am sticking to that.

I ran out of energy after lunch and am so glad that John is bringing home dinner tonight. I think that I will go back to knitting the wash cloth that I started last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment