Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Laundry Monster Rears its Ugly Head

Laundry seems to be my downfall this week. As of this morning I have done 15 loads of laundry since Sunday, 4 of them were made in just a few hours last night. Yes Eric did have a very eyrpy night last night. The outlook does not look much better for today.  I have at least 3 more loads of laundry as of 7:00 am this morning. Its only Tuesday morning!  

I asked Eric if he could slow down in making more laundry this morning explaining that after I finish what is in the laundry room I will have done 18 loads of laundry this week. That we still have 4 more days to go this week. I asked if he could limit his laundry production to only 7 more loads this week to keep his total at 25 loads of laundry. His response was to roll his eyes and give me the look like its my job to make laundry.

Thank goodness Target had Tide on sale a few weeks ago so I won't run out of laundry detergent. Laundry detergent is like gold around here, I can never have too much. I seem to go through detergent like water, even using line one on the cap I am lucky if the 75 ounce bottle lasts for 2 weeks.

So I plan to spend the rest of the day doing laundry and knitting. If Eric does take a nap, I will see how many of the 5 towels that I can get finished, so I can can get more sewing projects out of the way and get some weaving done.

No comments:

Post a Comment