Friday, March 27, 2015

It's That Time of Year Again

Its the time of year to finish all my knitting UFO's.  There is a method to my madness.  You see I am running out of yarn for the scrappy hats that the kids love and I find so fun to make.  No, it is not necessary to send me your leftovers, I need to make my own.  So in my looking around the house at various UFO's I have found at least a few scarfs and 5 ponchos that will go to the kids.  I also have quite a few for me.   Not to mention the never ending blanket. 

I think it would be fun for you to join me in finishing UFO's.  Then use the leftover yarn to make some funky scrappy hats for people in need in your own area.   If you are very proud of a finished object weather a former UFO or a scrappy hat, then send it to me and I will post it on my blog.   Common sense and decency rules will apply.  Please send the pictures in j-peg format.   Who knows, there just may be prizes involved.  

Happy knitting,crocheting or weaving.  Now it's time to tackle this bag of projects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment