Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Key to 2015

The key to a successful year in 2015 is not to buy more storage boxes, but to finish more projects.  

My first question is what is a reasonable amount of projects per week to finish? Earrings and stitch markers go very fast at 10 to 15 per day. While a baby blanket might take me 2 to 3 weeks.   A dozen hats can be made in a week.  A hand woven scarf can take a few day to a week or so depending on the width of the wrap and the yarn on the  of the weft.  Sock yarn goes slower than bulky hand spun.  

Maybe not to disappoint myself with a poor performance review I should just make a projects finished counter and see where I am in December.  There is not going to be an empty container count because they will be reporpused. 

So I guess it is time to go back to work on the first baby blanket of the year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment