Friday, December 5, 2014

I am Superwoman

Eric is sick again.  I wonder if there is a coralation between my taking Thursdays off to run errands and spend time with friends knitting and spinning.  

I was able to keep up with the 2 eyrpy loads of laundry last night. Today I managed to get 4 loads done and half are already folded and put away.  

I am getting a little tired of Eric getting sick every week after a few months when he was hardly sick at all. For a few months he made it to his program almost every day.  I felt like I was getting my life back.  After being up with Eric most of last night I took time when he was resting comfortably to do a little cleaning and organizing.  It kept me more in tune with everything and gave me something to do other than sit, knit, watch Eric and PBS kids.  

Eric is asleep now so I am going to try to get some sleep. The to do list will be long tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment