Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Bits and Pieces

We had a great Thanksgiving visit with Teri and Tej, they are both safely back at home. We are so incredibly lucky to have them in our lives. Eric is feeling better and is back at his day program after 5 days off. I am playing catch up and should have everything back to pre-holiday madness in a week or so. The laundry room was higher than knee high yesterday.

 My body hit the proverbial brick wall after going full speed ahead for more then 3 weeks running. I really hate when I get so tired that I can not move and just have to fall asleep on the spot. Thankfully John was able to pick up Eric today and make a wonderful dinner. I really need this flare up to go away so I can sleep at the normal time. I really can not say it is a positive getting the cleaning and laundry done in the middle of the night when I need to sleep.

We had a second scorpion in the house today. Thankfully it was a baby one that John scooped up with tissue and disposed of it. All without smashing it on the bedspread, saving me another load of laundry. Yeah John. I would have smashed first and scooped second. I guess it is time to get the foundation sealed and the house painted.


No comments:

Post a Comment