Monday, November 17, 2014

Cleaning New Spaces

The cleaning and organizing has hit Eric's room. I am almost done organizing his first bookcase. My plan will be to finish Eric's first bookcase then go on to finish Teri's room and then go back to finish Eric's second bookcase. Yes I got distracted in the cleaning of Teri's room. It's not like I never do that, get distracted when cleaning; "Look a new thing to clean that I walk by everyday and never noticed before" Yes that is me to a T.

I also have two complete sets of bedding to wash, including the quilts. I hope we will have a couple of sunny days for the quilts to dry outside. I will leave the dusting and vacuuming to John. I will also put Eric in charge of the smiles.

I have got to keep my eye on the calendar as I am running out of days. Cleaning is not the only thing. I am only 4 hats away from 6 dozen hand knit hats in a few months. Yes this time I will take pictures of the whole lot, but basically it is 3 grocery bags with 2 dozen hats per bag. I will also give a total row count for the 1 million row challenge on Ravelry. I hope to add about 2 thousand rows to my count.

Eric is feeling better and I am hoping to have him out of the house in a day or two. Exhaustion has just caught up with me. I don't know if I will just step up my cleaning or go out for a cuppa tea and some knitting. Then get back to work. Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment