Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pre Holiday Cleaning

Today was spent cleaning house, in particular the craft room. It is very slow going. I am looking at everything I touch. I am also only processing one thing at a time. So I pick something up and then it lands where it is going to be stored, recycled or trashed. Then I go on to the next item. It might be very slow going, but most things won't have to be touched again, unless of course it is knitting, weaving or spinning. I am also cleaning from the back of the room to the front. Somehow this is a very effective method of cleaning for me. I think that I will leave the vacuuming, dusting and bed making to John.

I tried to take a knitting break this afternoon in Eric's room, but he sent me back to clean. His logic is that Teri will not come home until the house is very clean. Eric really wants to see Teri so he is being single minded in this. Either that or he is finally sick of me being around checking on him all the time while he was home sick.

Well it looks like it is time to go put dinner on. So have a great week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment