Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Craft Room

Today I tackled the craft room.  I did a lot of throwing and managed to fill 1/3 of the recycle barrel. The bright side of this is that I will never have touch those things again.  Then I went through half of the craft bags and managed to empty 4 bags and 2 baskets.  

I also made the hard choice to to deconstruct several projects that were going no where.  I think I have a few more to deconstruct tommrow too. 

The top of the craft cabinet was emptied, dusted and reorganized. I know later in the week I will also have to tackle the drawers too. 

Then I finished 1 doll blanket. Followed by reorganizing the yarn into new project baskets,  mostly for hats. 

My only problem seems to be it is 9:30 at night and all I want to do is keep cleaning.  I guess it would not be that bad to stay up and clean because tommrow is Johns day with Eric. 

No comments:

Post a Comment