Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday.

The day started out really well today. By 10:30 am I had the second load of laundry started. I had started organizing my gift and carrier bags   I then went on to organize the gift wrap, it is all in the warping paper box.  I then condensed 5 boxes and large bags into 3/4 of 1 box.  I also found a lot of things that I did not relize that I had.  I even found a cassette gift box from so last century. It found its way into the recycling bin, along with a lot of other unneeded stuff. 

Then the curds that are going around hit. I spent most of the rest of the day in bed.  Later in the evening I had enough energy to get some knitting done.  

I am hoping that Eric has not gotten the curds too.  He has spent the night coughing up a storm. 

Even though I spent most of the day resting, I think I will call it an early night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment