Monday, September 29, 2014

Playing Catch Up

I am doing a very poor job of playing catch up.  I only got 2 loads of laundry done today. I have not finished a hat, the hat I started tonight is only 1/2 way done. I did not get to the grocery store either. Maybe with more rest tomorrow will be better.

I did manage to drive to Saddlebrook to pick up a donation for the Old Pueblo Knitting Guild. I think I will have lots of happy knitters at the next meeting. I am almost through sorting the 10 garbage bag donation. I see, lots of hats,mittens, scarf's and sweaters in this donation. By the way if you would like to come to the next Guild meeting it is on October 16, 2014. At 9:30 am at Saint Phillips Church Murphy Hall. This is at the corner of River Road and Campbell Avenue in Tucson.

It's time to update my phone then call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment