Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Getting My Grove Back

I am getting into the grove of John flunking retirement. As per John he did not flunk retirement, he just picked up another hobby which is called work for 2 days a week. The first 3 months or so I felt like I did when he first retired, a little out of sorts and my rhythm was gone. I am starting to get my rhythm back.

I spent the day at the computer and got 50% of what has piled up cleared away. Tomorrow I think I will try to get a head start on taxes. Yes, it is already September and I want to hand my portion off as soon as possible. Try to finish a baby blanket for a baby shower in a few weeks. There is nothing like just in time knitting. I think I will use some of the quite time for some more deep cleaning and organizing which I just can't get done with the guys home.

Once things are more settled, I am hoping to work on my fiber art projects and knitting for a few hours a day. I also want to add walking and maybe some yoga back into the mix. Well Eric is done with his percussion, so I can turn off Sesame Street and serve dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment