Friday, September 12, 2014

Busy as a Bee

I have been trying to get as many knitting projects done as possible. In the past 2 days I have finished 2 baby blankets, 2 hats and 1 kerchief.  The blankets are leaving the house tommrow.  The hats will go in about a month when I have about 60 done. Some friends want to see what a pile of 60 hats looks like. 

I also spent a lot of time cleaning and organizing.  That included a number of knitting bags. The craft room and the living room.  

Eric has caught the current crud that is going around, so the days have drifted off into the early mornings.  I am hoping the sore throat will be gone in a day or two.  Mean while I have moved a basket of knitting into his room. I choose ponchos, because they go fast  do not require a pattern for me any more. They will also keep children in northern Arizona warm this winter.  I am hoping  to get 4 finished before October.  

It looks like Eric is finally drifting off. So it is time to call it the end of a very long day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment