Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Bug Hit

I should be more precise. The cleaning bug hit. Since Eric started the day and spent most of the day sleeping, I had plenty of time. I even shared some of the work. John and I work great in tandem. I stripped the bed and put out clean sheets for later, he made the bed. I started emptying the dishwasher and he finished  unloading and reloaded it. I tried to clean John style where I worked on one area at a time. Those areas look great. I still have a way to go. For a job well started John even brought in a salad for dinner.

After I got tired of cleaning I found some time for spinning some new yarn and working on the next baby blanket. I think its time to go do some more knitting. I am almost ready to start the second skein on a 2 skein blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment