Monday, April 21, 2014

Family Time

We had a great weekend visiting with Teri. She had some talks for work in Tucson on Thursday and we got to keep her until Sunday afternoon.  We did the usual family thing of eating and shopping.

Today Eric had the day off from program and he did not want to go run errands or shop.  Can you believe  that a 20 something young man would want to spend his day off kicking back and watching tv?  So I spent the day cleaning. Waiting for parts to fix the washing machine and the service man.  Well 2 out of 3 things done is not bad.   
I also got to fill out piles of paper work for Eric. 

I started another hat tonight. The pile of finished hats is growing faster than the baskets of yarn are shrinking. I think it is time to tag the next batch to put away for next winter. 

Tomorrow I will start a sewing project in which I will be making 2 dozen mystery items.  I always seem to do projects in dozens lately.  I hope to have them finished by the end of the week. 

Well it is getting late and Eric has things to do and people to see tomorrow. Have a great day and enjoy your families.  

No comments:

Post a Comment